Our doctors dedicate a great deal of time on pet preventive care and wellness.
We focus on pet preventive care and wellness. Our veterinarians perform a comprehensive nose-to-tail examination of your pet and make client education a priority. Furthermore, we help craft a healthcare plan designed to meet your expectations in a clean, caring, and non-judgmental environment.
Although needs vary between our furry friends, you can expect a similar experience at your pet’s wellness visit, including:
- 30 minute nose-to-tail examination
- Discussion and administration of necessary vaccinations (please refer to our vaccination guidelines for more information prior to your visit)
- Fecal testing for intestinal parasites
- Bloodwork screening for heartworm
- General wellness panel for our puppy, kitten and senior (7+ years) friends
- Parasite prevention program for fleas, ticks, heartworm, mites, and intestinal parasites
- Diet/weight evaluation and discussion of any nutritional supplements
- Dental evaluation (please refer to our dental health page for more information regarding this important but often overlooked area of veterinary medicine)
To help aid in the cost of thorough, high-quality care for your dog or cat, we have developed our Prevention Plus Club. This program budgets the cost of annual wellness services into twelve equal monthly installments. In addition, complimentary exams and discounts are built into the program, saving the average Prevention Plus Club member over $200 a year!