Prevention Plus Club
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure."
Research shows that preventative medicine including annual exams, proper vaccination, and routine bloodwork prevents illness by allowing doctors to detect and treat disease earlier and thus have a better chance of cure. By structuring our Prevention Plus Club around the current recommendations of the American Veterinary Medical Association, the American Animal Hospital Association, and the American Association of Feline Practitioners, we are keeping our patients living longer, healthier, and happier lives!
Your pet needs love, shelter, food, and medical care. Now, for the same monthly amount that you spend on grooming or quality pet food, you will have access to the very best preventative medical care that you’re pet needs. It’s all a part of us being “more than just great medicine.”
• Annual exams & associated wellness technician visits
• Semi-annual exams (Patients 7 years & older)
• Vaccines (Rabies, Lyme, Leptospirosis, Influenza, Kennel Cough, Distemper, Leukemia)
• Annual supply of anti-flea and tick medication
• Annual supply of heartworm medication
• Annual bloodwork
• Annual fecal testing
• Annual feline leukemia/feline AIDS testing (kittens and outdoor cats only)
• Automatic Enrollment in Hill & Harbour Rewards*
• Microchip (kittens/puppies only)
• Two complimentary sick exams per year
• 5% discount on all products and services
The Benefits of Enrollment:
• Easy Budgeting! The cost of your pet’s annual preventative medical care is divided into 12 equal monthly payments, making budgeting easy.
• Savings! On average, Prevention Plus Club members save over $150 a year compared to non-members (savings include complimentary sick visits and 5% discount on products and services)
Please contact a member of staff today for more information about Prevention Plus Club pricing.
*Our Rewards Program offers 3% back on all products and services purchased at Hill & Harbour Veterinary Center (excluding Prevention Plus Club payments)